Back to Blog

You may have seen this topic covered in the news recently. Radon is something that is naturally occurring and is a colourless, odourless, and radioactive gas produced by the breakdown of uranium in soil, rocks, and water. It's present in all homes, but high levels can present significant health risks. Newer homes tend to be larger and taller, which contributes to the problem.

 

But, there are solutions! You can have your home tested for Radon, and have a qualified professional remdiate the problem.


To learn more about this, you can download the CREA's Homeowner's Guide to Radon or read the full article by the Calgary Herald here.

Comments

No comments

Post Your Comment: