It takes more than a trained real estate agent to understand the needs and concerns of buyer clients. It takes someone who has been there, who listens to the concerns of their client, who looks out for the best interests of the client and works hard to make the process as smooth as possible. Check out my home buyer services below:
Business referrals – I know amazing mortgage brokers, condo document reviewers and home inspectors – I can connect you to like minded business owners who will work very hard for you.
Price negotiations – you should not walk into negotiations without information – knowledge is power! I will give you market data so you know the value of the property you are interested in.
I have a passion for assisting clients with various real estate needs. I am a trusted and well trained professional who strives to provide you with the best solution.
Clients are impressed by the dedication and effort I put into making sure that they receive top quality service and amazing results. Explore my website to find detailed listing information, buying guides, selling guides and other features that suit your real estate requirements.
Discover why I love real estate and why I am the best choice for you.
BUYING A HOME: WHAT EXPENSES TO EXPECT
There are the obvious costs to buying a home that get the most attention: your mortgage, property taxes and condo fees. But there are other costs to budget for when making the decision to buy property.
Use the following list to determine which costs will apply to your situation:
- Deposit – once an offer is negotiated, a deposit will be paid on the purchase of your home. It can be anywhere from $5,000 and up.
- Home inspection
- Condo document review
- Appraisal fee by your lender
- GST (on new builds or existing homes that have been substantially renovated)
- Legal fees
- Moving expenses
- Insurance – there are specific policies for condos versus homes
- Home Owner Association (HOA) – some communities in Calgary have HOA fees that are paid yearly
- Renovation costs – many homeowners will move in and plan to at least paint, it’s a good idea to set some money aside to cover making the home your own