REAL ESTATE SERVICES
There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process. It's important that you work with a real estate professional prepared to meet those demands to ensure full value!
It all started with a one-bedroom condo in an incredible inner city neighbourhood, where I could walk to work, find great shops, and be mere blocks away from the bike path where I love to bike. Soon, though, I realized I needed to have trees and birds around me, and I needed more space for my bikes (which were somehow multiplying!) So, I purchased a townhouse – a fixer-upper! With the first swing of the hammer into the drywall and the felling of a wall, I fell in love with demolition; I went on (with help from contractors) to remodel the kitchen and two bathrooms, and although at times it was stressful and inconvenient, I can honestly say I enjoyed the whole process.
I kept that one-bedroom condo; it is now an income property. I understand the challenges and rewards of being a landlord and understand the business opportunities it presents as well.
The real estate market in Calgary is wonderfully dynamic, and while participating in the real estate market as a buyer or a seller can seem intimidating, it can also be a lot of fun. I will help you find the right property, at the right price, and in the right location for you and your family. I will connect you with quality professionals who will help you through this process and, of course, I will do all the due diligence at my end to make sure your interests are protected.
In my spare time I love riding my bike and bird watching in Calgary. I volunteer for the Calgary Bird Banding Society where we gather data for scientists to conduct research into population trends of migrating species.
If you decide to buy
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions.
- Discuss and analyze best alternatives that best fit your budget and criteria
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home.
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process.
If you decide to sell
- Expertly market your home through multiple listing services.
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months.
- Secure the assistance of other professionals for completing the paperwork accurately and while meeting critical deadlines.
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special features.